So, Covid-19, eh? We’re about to see our entire world change very quickly.
Are you looking for a game to play during corona virus lockdown?
I had planned to launch the new Rapid Raid mode for this update, but I had to move my family from an big city/ urban location to family in a safer location with family due to concerns related to the virus.
Game to Play During Corona Virus Lockdown Update
This put me back a week or two on my desired development timeline for our Game to Play During Corona Virus Lockdown update.
That being said, I wanted to get a new update out to everyone showcasing some visual fx (VFX) and sound updates that will help the experience be a little more intense and immersive.
If you haven’t yet, please snag the Support Edition to get some extra maps and addons.
Additionally, showcase your uniqueness with our Outfits pack.
This Game to Play During Corona Virus Lockdown update includes:
- Replaced model for Turret
- Replaced model for Flamethrower
- Added muzzle flash fx for turrets
- Added bullet impact fx for turrets
- Added bullet bullet impact fx for defender guns
- Updated muzzle flash fx for defenders
- Decreased dead body/ragdoll destroy time fsrom 35s to 27s
- Updated Grenade explosion VFX
- Updated Grenade explosion Sound FX
- Increase Grenade Damage from 30 to 40
- Increase Flamethrower Dmg from 5 to 6 DPS
- Increase Flamethrower Range from 6 to 7
- Added New Gunfire sounds for Rifleman
- Added New punch audio variants for melee attackers
- Added spent bullet shell sounds
- Added damage indicators for Base Core – when it gets lower it will smoke then catch fire.
- Main Menu Modifications
- Added New Logos and Main Menu Background
- Menu UI Updates
- Added light to bullet projectiles for “tracer” like effect
- Add Visual pizazz to Broken pass